Monday, May 26, 2008

An Event For You To Learn, Network and Connect!

Based on my 14 years of home-based business experience
I've developed this special Deliver What is Promised (DWiP)
program which is very affordable at only $290 and very safe -
you have a risk-free 30-day money-back guarantee!
And I stake my reputation on it!

It includes an exclusive three-month offline and online
support worth US$5,403 for free! I also have this bonus
convention ticket which cost $50 and it is only available
to the first ten people who take this program! As you
can see for yourself the value is so much greater than
the one-time program fee! In marketing this is what we
call an irresistible offer!

I will be conducting a free preview on this program and
it will be held on Wednesday 28 May and Wednesday 4 June.

7.30 pm to 9.00 pm
#17-01 Shaw House
Orchard Road (next to Isetan)

Please call me at 9856 5007 to confirm your attendance.

4Life Research has been in business for 10 years and
operates in over 40 countries and its products are based
on 50 years of research and over 3,000 medical studies.
The products are recommended by many prominent doctors
and listed in the Physician's Desk Reference.

There is no obligation to do the business, it is an option,
you are most welcomed to be a preferred customer and
enjoy the benefits of the products at wholesale prices.
I will also show you how to get the products for free!

For more information, visit 4Life website, click on the
"opportunity" button above the website and watch the video:

Click here.

No comments: